Monday, December 20, 2010

Good Morning, Christmas Time :)

My mom came to visit for the holidays.  Yesterday we brought her to our apartment and she stayed the whole afternoon with us, drinking wine and eating pizza.  This is the second time my sweetheart actually met with her, and I think they're starting to know each other better.  We talked about everything and anything that came across, including memories of my father and my childhood back home.  It's good to have her here for the Holidays.  She is my Christmas.  Music and good food have always been present in my life thanks to her.  She brought all the warm memories of happy childhood times with her, and I thank her for that.

P.S.This is the cup of coffee I was telling you about in my previous post.  You see what I mean? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment