Thursday, June 24, 2010

My first Pro Bono Client

I have a client! And of course, a promise is a promise.  I will be taking pictures of her fabulous Fairy Wings free of charge.

About two years ago, she started making little fairy wings and started selling them online.  Little did she know that she would be setting up her own website and having an incredible amount of orders.  Fairy Wings Boutique is an ongoing business.  We met last week and she wants to take it to a new level.  She's doing lots of changes to the website and updating the photography and image.  It is such a wonderful project, and I am really excited to be part of it.  Here's a pic of the kind of stuff she does.  I am still battling some lighting issues, but I will get it right.

These rustic wings are my favorites.  They are simple and delicate and have the Handmade stamp all over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment